Cyber Security – Business Development / Sales Executive
Job Title: Cyber Security – Business Development / Sales Executive
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Job Location: Khartoum, Sudan
Degree: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
Broken Cipher is a young dynamic cyber security company whose clients include some of the Sudan’s leading businesses. We are currently recruiting additional experienced Business Development/Sales Executives to be based in our Khartoum office.
A broad technical understanding and experience in selling security solutions is preferable but not essential as Broken Cipher has an excellent internal training programme. Due to our continued growth and development, Broken Cipher are able to offer excellent career progression and personal development opportunities. Working within the business development team, this varied role will see the successful candidate manage their entire sales process. There will be particular focus on identifying and developing new B2B opportunities across all business sectors. Presentation skills are essential, as regular client facing meetings form a major part of our sales process. A consultative approach to our clients requires that each candidate must be able to communicate effectively through all levels of an organisation.
Passion, enthusiasm and commitment should result in high levels of achievements for the right candidate.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budget, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, and managing the capture of assigned opportunities within the federal and/or commercial customer segments across multiple pipelines/operations divisions in accordance with established Business Development processes and structure.
- Develop and perform call plan development and execution, and provide detailed reports on follow up activities after plan execution.
- Interface with customers, company strategic partners, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Assist in proposal development and serve on proposal review teams as needed.
Necessary skill requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation, customer communication, and organizational skills.
- Requires the ability to engage with Government and commercial customers to assess their needs and challenges, derive solutions, and engage senior leaders and decision makers.
- Should have the ability to articulate a business and technical vision with disciplined strategic thinking and planning.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to gain internal support across multiple organizations and operations divisions with the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers in developing and performing corporate new business capture strategies.
- Self-motivated, and self sufficient
- Displays Professional image of self and company
- Works well as a part of a team
- Masters degree in a field focused on cybersecurity, intelligence, or national security.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information from our governmental partners.
- Broken Cipher is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.